THE HANGRY CURE
Controlling Blood Sugar for Balanced Energy & Mood
Hangry has become a normal problem for many people. It is normal to get hungry, but you shouldn’t get cranky and irritable because you’re hungry! Hangry is a sign that something is out of balance, but you there is plenty you can do to remedy hangry for good.
- The underlying reasons why we get hangry.
- How hangry is a sign that things aren’t working right.
- What, when, and how to eat to prevent that hangry feeling.
- Other health factors, including hormones and candida, that relate to being hangry.
Links & References:
- Episode 002: How to Use Nutrition to Change Your Health
- Episode 010: Nutritional Remedies for Heartburn & Indigestion
- Episode 012: The Controversy of Preventative Cure
- Nutrition Fundamentals Online Course
- Whole Foods vs Processed Foods: What’s the Difference & Why It Matters
- How to Create a Balanced Diet
- Nutrition Essentials for Whole Body Health
NO MORE PICKY EATERS How to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy Episode 026 When you think of a kid’s diet, you may imagine all the foods you wish you could eat on a regular basis. Pizza, chicken nuggets, cookies, potato chips, mac and cheese, and ice cream. As adults, we...
WHEN BEING HEALTHY DOES MORE HARM THAN GOOD Episode 025 When we think of healthy, we associate that word with positivity. Health, for many of us, often conjures up an image of someone who is thin, lean, and toned. We think of health, and we think of someone who has...
FEELING HORMONAL Is Estrogen Dominance Making You Feel “Out of Whack”? Episode 024 We all know that hormones have a significant influence over our health and how we feel, so what happens if one of your hormones is “off”? In today’s world, estrogen dominance is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.