THE HANGRY CURE
Controlling Blood Sugar for Balanced Energy & Mood
Hangry has become a normal problem for many people. It is normal to get hungry, but you shouldn’t get cranky and irritable because you’re hungry! Hangry is a sign that something is out of balance, but you there is plenty you can do to remedy hangry for good.
- The underlying reasons why we get hangry.
- How hangry is a sign that things aren’t working right.
- What, when, and how to eat to prevent that hangry feeling.
- Other health factors, including hormones and candida, that relate to being hangry.
Links & References:
- Episode 002: How to Use Nutrition to Change Your Health
- Episode 010: Nutritional Remedies for Heartburn & Indigestion
- Episode 012: The Controversy of Preventative Cure
- Nutrition Fundamentals Online Course
- Whole Foods vs Processed Foods: What’s the Difference & Why It Matters
- How to Create a Balanced Diet
- Nutrition Essentials for Whole Body Health
PERFECTION P.S. About the B.S. Bonus Episode 04 Rebekah spends much of her time teaching people ways they can improve their health. Foods you should or shouldn’t eat, supplements to support your health, the best way to exercise for your type, and more. All of that is...
QUIT YOUR CRAVINGS WITHOUT SACRIFICING WHAT YOU LOVE Episode 016 There is a gross misconception that healthy eating is bland and flavorless. The result is food that leaves you longing for more, and you find yourself constantly fighting cravings. But it doesn’t have to...
THE DARK SIDE OF SUPPLEMENTS Episode 015 Dietary supplements have become increasingly available, which has been great for the advancement of natural health, but not all supplements are innately safe…or safe for you. While supplements are a powerful tool in an...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.