THE CONTROVERSY OF PREVENTATIVE CARE
In theory, the idea of preventative care is how we’d all like to approach our health. Unfortunately, the reality is that we more often disregard small symptoms and wait until things are so bad we simply cannot wait anymore. But that can change, and you have the power to change it.
- How there are symptoms we’ve accepted as normal and don’t know it’s a sign of something worse.
- Why we don’t always pursue preventative care.
- What happens when small symptoms are disregarded as “no big deal.”
- Steps can you take to change your approach and regain power in your health.
Links & References:
NUTRITION FOR ANXIETY Episode 021 Anxiety is a mental health disorder that is becoming more and more common in today’s world. No one person experiences anxiety the same, nor does anxiety have the same root cause in everyone. However, many people with anxiety...
ARE TOXINS MAKING YOU FAT, SICK & CRAZY? Episode 020 This post contains affiliate links. Every day, we are exposed to thousands of toxins. In this podcast episode, Rebekah discusses the idea of “toxic overload” and what this means in regards to our...
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR LABS ARE NORMAL. Even though you still don't feel great Episode 019 When you feel something is off within your body, lab tests are meant to serve as an indicator of your health. What happens then, when your lab results come back normal and you...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.