Small Group Holistic Nutrition Consulting
Expert Guidance. Customized Health. Group Support.
You don't have to go it alone!
What if you could combine in the benefits of health education, customized recommendations, and group support from women who totally understand where you are?
That's what You Are Well's Small Group Nutrition Consultation is all about. Our small groups incorporate the benefits of 1-on-1 consulting with the essential element of support and community.
Lead by Rebekah Fedrowitz, board certified holistic nutritionist, our small groups can give you the education, support, and hope you need to obtain complete and balanced health in your mind, your body, and your spirit.
Small Group Holistic Nutrition Consultations is perfect for you if you…
- Thrive in community, but often feel isolated because of your health issues. community of women who get you and can support you!
- Are seeking community of women who get you and can support you as you work to create better mind, body, and spirit health
- Want a natural approach to your health issues that gets to the root problem instead of masking the symptoms.
- Have been told that your symptoms are “normal” and “part of life”, but you aren't wiling to settle for being “just okay.”
- Have a history of stress and/or digestive problems, especially in conjunction with anxiety or depression, or hormonal imbalances.
- Have an idea that food and nutrition can help your health, but aren't sure the specifics of how it can help with your health challenges.
- Want, expect, and demand more of your health and your life, and you know that when you're well, you can help your loved ones be well, too
Program Features Include
Individualized Evaluation & Plan
- Detailed review your goals, current and past health, nutrition, and more
- 30 minute 1:1 call with Rebekah Fedrowitz
- Personalized recommendations, including dietary changes and supporting supplements
- Consistent review of your progress and adjustments to recommendations
Group Phone Consults
- Discussions about your health and your progress
- Personal recommendations for changes
- Benefit of learning from other people's experiences and recommendations
- Group recommendations, tools, and resources for general health
Education & Resources
- Specific educational workshops to help with general wellness and specific group needs
- Guest experts to cover supporting topics specific to the needs of you and your group
- Lifestyle and exercise approaches
- Cooking demos and recipes
- Group Pinterest board for sharing content
- And MORE!/li>
There is happiness in health and
health in happiness.
You deserve both! Let's discover them together.
Ready to get started?
Our Small Group Nutrition is currently available by application only. We do this to ensure you're placed with a group that perfect for you.
A food and faith approach to stress, anxiety and depression
This small group will take a unique approach to true mind-body-spirit wellness! We'll start by looking at the stress-food-mood cycle and then incorporating both nutrition and scriptural principles to address the root issues. This group is ideal for anyone who feels the mental and physical affects of stress, burn-out, and emotional difficulties. If you've ever felt alone in your battle, this is your support structure!
Select “Stress-Food-Mood” in your application.
Pre & Post Natal
A natural approach for mom & baby
Expecting a child is one of the most exciting times of life…and one of the most nerve-wracking! So many questions and so much conflicting information. Learn how to eat and safely use supplements throughout your pregnancy and postpartum term to support ideal health for you and your baby.
Select “Pre & Post Natal” in your application.
About Your Consultant
Rebekah Fedrowitz, MDN, BCHN
Rebekah Fedrowitz is a board certified holistic nutritionist who is passionate about helping women escape the traps of their so-called “normal” health challenges through scientific and customized approaches that address the root issues. She believes that nutrition is an important part of the body’s healing process, and with the right nutrition, we all can obtain the complete mind-body-spirit wellness God intended for us to have.
Rebekah has been in the wellness industry for over 12 years and has been helping clients positively impact their health through nutrition for nearly 8 years. In that time, Rebekah has helped women around the US and in Canada improve their health through nutrition, specifically supporting people who suffer from what calls the stress-food-mood cycle. This cycle is the direct relationship between how stress impacts digestion, which in turns our nutrient levels that effect our mind and our hormones.
Having dealt with her own health issues, Rebekah knows how exhausting, overwhelming, and confusing it can be not to have answers or hope in the midst of the challenges. She understands and empathizes with the struggles people go through, and her goal is to help women discover the missing links and a personalized solution so they can achieve their ideal health.
Rebekah completed her master’s diploma in nutrition from the Edison Institute of Nutrition. She is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition and is a professional member of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals. As a consultant, speaker, and author, Rebekah has worked with both individual clients and groups to help people change their lives and finally discover the health they have been seeking.