RECLAIM YOUR PANTRY
Building a Healthy Food Source to Feed Your Family with Mira Dessy, NE, BCHHP
Mira Dessy, The Ingredient Guru, has been researching for years to discover what is in our food. In this episode, she will teach you how to uncover the mystery of what’s in your food and learn how you can stock your pantry with healthiest foods for your whole family.
- Mira’s story of being so sick she could hardly walk up a flight of stairs, and how that connected with the ingredients in her foods.
- Seven simple strategies that will help you “clean up” the foods in your pantry.
- The difference between “enriched” and “fortified” and why they are less than ideal choices
- How and why manufacturers manipulate marketing to make it confusing to know what to buy
- Simple steps to make manageable changes to improve the food that you buy
- How to find Mira online and learn more about reclaiming your pantry
THE KETO DIET P.S. About the B.S. Bonus Episode 01 The Keto Diet is all the rage lately, but it is everything it’s cracked up to be? Find out in this P.S. About the B.S. bonus episode. Listen & subscribe on [icon name="apple" class="" unprefixed_class=""] iTunes |...
A HEALING MINDSET Changing the Beliefs that Keep You Stuck in Sickness | A Conversation with Karen Delano Episode 011 Do you ever feel like no matter what you do to improve your health, it's just not working? Maybe mindset has something to do with it. In this...
NUTRITIONAL REMEDIES FOR HEARTBURN & INDIGESTION Episode 010 The cause of heartburn, indigestion, and acid reflux is one of the most misunderstood digestive issues. Because it’s so misunderstood and often misdiagnosed, the treatment methods can end up making the...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.