QUIT YOUR CRAVINGS WITHOUT SACRIFICING WHAT YOU LOVE
There is a gross misconception that healthy eating is bland and flavorless. The result is food that leaves you longing for more, and you find yourself constantly fighting cravings. But it doesn’t have to be that way! You can eat healthy while still having food you love. Find out how to eat in a way that curbs your cravings and helps you feel satisfied all while choosing healthy and balanced foods.
- Why we have cravings.
- Types of tastes – what they are and how to get them.
- Why it’s important to balance taste.
- How to balance tastes and flavor to feel satisfied and curb your cravings.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR LABS ARE NORMAL. Even though you still don't feel great Episode 019 When you feel something is off within your body, lab tests are meant to serve as an indicator of your health. What happens then, when your lab results come back normal and you...
5 EXERCISE MISTAKES YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE MAKING And What To Do Instead Episode 018 Exercise is supposed to make us healthy, but what if it’s not? In this podcast episode, Rebekah outlines 5 common mistake she sees people making over and over that often make...
WHAT TO DO WHEN THE EFFORT DOESN'T FEEL WORTH IT Episode 017 Do you find yourself putting forth a lot of effort to eat well and get healthy only to be feeling the same or possibly even worse than before? You question why you bother and wonder if it’d be easier...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.