QUIT YOUR CRAVINGS WITHOUT SACRIFICING WHAT YOU LOVE
There is a gross misconception that healthy eating is bland and flavorless. The result is food that leaves you longing for more, and you find yourself constantly fighting cravings. But it doesn’t have to be that way! You can eat healthy while still having food you love. Find out how to eat in a way that curbs your cravings and helps you feel satisfied all while choosing healthy and balanced foods.
- Why we have cravings.
- Types of tastes – what they are and how to get them.
- Why it’s important to balance taste.
- How to balance tastes and flavor to feel satisfied and curb your cravings.
PERFECTION P.S. About the B.S. Bonus Episode 04 Rebekah spends much of her time teaching people ways they can improve their health. Foods you should or shouldn’t eat, supplements to support your health, the best way to exercise for your type, and more. All of that is...
THE DARK SIDE OF SUPPLEMENTS Episode 015 Dietary supplements have become increasingly available, which has been great for the advancement of natural health, but not all supplements are innately safe…or safe for you. While supplements are a powerful tool in an...
5 WAYS TO SUPPORT YOUR HEALTH DURING HOLIDAY STRESS Bonus Episode 03 The holidays can bring about extra stress that takes its toll on your body and your health. Learn five simple but effective ways you can support your health and manage the negative effects of stress...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.