QUIT YOUR CRAVINGS WITHOUT SACRIFICING WHAT YOU LOVE
There is a gross misconception that healthy eating is bland and flavorless. The result is food that leaves you longing for more, and you find yourself constantly fighting cravings. But it doesn’t have to be that way! You can eat healthy while still having food you love. Find out how to eat in a way that curbs your cravings and helps you feel satisfied all while choosing healthy and balanced foods.
- Why we have cravings.
- Types of tastes – what they are and how to get them.
- Why it’s important to balance taste.
- How to balance tastes and flavor to feel satisfied and curb your cravings.
IS YOUR POOP PERFECT? Episode 023 Poop may be a taboo topic, but it is one that we should be having a discussion about. Your poop can be a major indicator of your overall health, especially when it comes to your digestive health. In this episode, Rebekah discusses...
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR ALLERGIES Episode 022 If you dread the spring because you know your allergies will flare up, or feel plagued by allergy symptoms all year, you know how frustrating dealing with allergies can be. In this podcast episode, Rebekah will be discussing...
NUTRITION FOR ANXIETY Episode 021 Anxiety is a mental health disorder that is becoming more and more common in today’s world. No one person experiences anxiety the same, nor does anxiety have the same root cause in everyone. However, many people with anxiety...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.