Not A One Size Fits All Solution
Probiotics’ claim to fame is improving gut health, but aside from that, probiotics have been also touted for influencing our immunity, mood and mental health, skin, and more. While they can be a powerful tool for your health, it’s not as simple as just taking a pill and then expecting everything will be better.
In this episode, Rebekah has a conversation with the holistic nutritionist and “Poop Queen”, Karen Langston to uncover some important information to ensure you’re utilizing probiotics correctly.
- What are probiotics and their role in your health.
- Types and sources of probiotics.
- Areas of health influenced by probiotics.
- Importance of diet in effectiveness of probiotics.
- How to discover if probiotics are working for you.
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 9 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 040 The Enneagram & Health series with the 9 types. People that are in this type are known for being the peacemakers and really crave a calm environment. The 9 type is great at being flexible and supportive of...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 9 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 040 TThe Enneagram & Health series with the 9 types. People that are in this type are known for being the peacemakers and really crave a calm environment. The 9 type is great at being flexible and supportive of...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 8 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 039 The Enneagram & Health series with the 8 types. People that are in this type are known for being very confident, passionate and assertive. The 8 type is great at standing up for others and protecting what is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.