P.S. About the B.S.
Bonus Episode 04
Rebekah spends much of her time teaching people ways they can improve their health. Foods you should or shouldn’t eat, supplements to support your health, the best way to exercise for your type, and more.
All of that is great information, but sometimes it can be overwhelming and lead us to feeling like enough will never be enough.
Trying to do #allthethings and striving to get everything just right could be doing more harm than good. In fact, these efforts may be the very thing that’s keeping you from getting where you want to go.
Despite how some people make it look, having the perfect diet, a perfect lifestyle, and the perfect health are all B.S.
Listen to this segment of P.S. About the B.S. as Rebekah debunks the ideals of perfectionism and reveal a better way to approach our efforts towards health.
- The reality of perfect health.
- How perfectionism is based on equations that don’t work.
- Why striving to do things just right is actually making it harder to get results.
Links & References:
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR LABS ARE NORMAL. Even though you still don't feel great Episode 019 When you feel something is off within your body, lab tests are meant to serve as an indicator of your health. What happens then, when your lab results come back normal and you...
5 EXERCISE MISTAKES YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE MAKING And What To Do Instead Episode 018 Exercise is supposed to make us healthy, but what if it’s not? In this podcast episode, Rebekah outlines 5 common mistake she sees people making over and over that often make...
WHAT TO DO WHEN THE EFFORT DOESN'T FEEL WORTH IT Episode 017 Do you find yourself putting forth a lot of effort to eat well and get healthy only to be feeling the same or possibly even worse than before? You question why you bother and wonder if it’d be easier...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.