OVERCOMING FEAR & TAKING BACK THE POWER IN YOUR HEALTH DECISIONS
A Conversation with Emily Brown
When it comes to health, fear is everywhere! From life-threatening illnesses sick to the serious side effects of medications, or the dangers of plastics to conflicting research on supplements, fear-driven tactics are all around us. Fear of health issues can be stressful and it’s easy to be conflicted between what we feel we have to do vs what we want to do. In the end, the answers often seem like a powerless compromise. Whether you’re faced with a serious health issue or simply trying to make the best decisions to keep your family healthy, fear should not dictate your choices. Instead, you can feel empowered, educated and supported in order to make confident decisions for the best health.
- Emily’s story and how she got into natural health.
- How both natural and conventional health can provoke fear-driven decisions.
- Finding a balance between natural and mainstream lifestyles.
- Types of responses to fear.
- 5 steps to overcoming fear and taking back the power in your health decisions.
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 6 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 037 The Enneagram & Health series continues with the 6 types. People in this type tend to be driven by their desire to feel safe and secure which can negatively cause them to respond from a place of fear. They...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 5 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 036 Our conversations about the Enneagram & Health are continuing with the 5 types. Fives are typically very focused, curious, and thoughtful. They have a desire to learn, but can easily find themselves...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 4 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 035 The Enneagram & Health series with the 4 types. People in this type tends to driven by their desire to be unique. They are often creative and emotional, sometimes to the point of being "dramatic" or...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.