NUTRITIONAL REMEDIES FOR HEARTBURN & INDIGESTION
The cause of heartburn, indigestion, and acid reflux is one of the most misunderstood digestive issues. Because it’s so misunderstood and often misdiagnosed, the treatment methods can end up making the issues worse rather than better, and over time, it can lead to other health issues. In this episode, Rebekah discusses the real reason for heartburn and indigestion and how you can help improve the issue with your nutrition.
- What’s really wrong when you have heartburn, indigestion, acid reflux, and/or GERD.
- Frequently unknown symptoms of stomach acid imbalances.
- Causes and subsequent problems of heartburn & indigestion.
- Natural remedies and dietary changes for heartburn and indigestion.
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 6 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 037 The Enneagram & Health series continues with the 6 types. People in this type tend to be driven by their desire to feel safe and secure which can negatively cause them to respond from a place of fear. They...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 5 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 036 Our conversations about the Enneagram & Health are continuing with the 5 types. Fives are typically very focused, curious, and thoughtful. They have a desire to learn, but can easily find themselves...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 4 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 035 The Enneagram & Health series with the 4 types. People in this type tends to driven by their desire to be unique. They are often creative and emotional, sometimes to the point of being "dramatic" or...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.