NUTRITION FOR ANXIETY
Anxiety is a mental health disorder that is becoming more and more common in today’s world. No one person experiences anxiety the same, nor does anxiety have the same root cause in everyone. However, many people with anxiety have other health imbalances that impact their mental health, and as with most of our health, we can use nutrition to improve how we feel mentally and physically. In this episode, Rebekah discusses the some of the potential causes of anxiety, and discusses the connection between anxiety, nutrition, and gut health. She offers some practical advice in regards to diet; what foods to eat and not eat and how the foods you consume can help manage your symptoms.
- Popular misconceptions about anxiety.
- Potential causes of anxiety and ways to improve your symptoms.
- The connection between anxiety and nutrition.
- Foods to eat and foods to avoid to help manage anxiety.
- Supplements that can be helpful to improve and manage anxiety.
IS YOUR POOP PERFECT? Episode 023 Poop may be a taboo topic, but it is one that we should be having a discussion about. Your poop can be a major indicator of your overall health, especially when it comes to your digestive health. In this episode, Rebekah discusses...
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR ALLERGIES Episode 022 If you dread the spring because you know your allergies will flare up, or feel plagued by allergy symptoms all year, you know how frustrating dealing with allergies can be. In this podcast episode, Rebekah will be discussing...
ARE TOXINS MAKING YOU FAT, SICK & CRAZY? Episode 020 This post contains affiliate links. Every day, we are exposed to thousands of toxins. In this podcast episode, Rebekah discusses the idea of “toxic overload” and what this means in regards to our...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.