NUTRITION FOR ANXIETY
Anxiety is a mental health disorder that is becoming more and more common in today’s world. No one person experiences anxiety the same, nor does anxiety have the same root cause in everyone. However, many people with anxiety have other health imbalances that impact their mental health, and as with most of our health, we can use nutrition to improve how we feel mentally and physically. In this episode, Rebekah discusses the some of the potential causes of anxiety, and discusses the connection between anxiety, nutrition, and gut health. She offers some practical advice in regards to diet; what foods to eat and not eat and how the foods you consume can help manage your symptoms.
- Popular misconceptions about anxiety.
- Potential causes of anxiety and ways to improve your symptoms.
- The connection between anxiety and nutrition.
- Foods to eat and foods to avoid to help manage anxiety.
- Supplements that can be helpful to improve and manage anxiety.
ENNEAGRAM & HEALTH SERIES Type 2 Episode 033 The Enneagram & Health series continues with Type 2. As we learned in the last episode, the Enneagram is a powerful tool that can be used to help transform our body, mind, and spirit health. The 2 types are the...
ENNEAGRAM & HEALTH SERIES Intro & Type 1 Episode 032 You may have heard of the Enneagram, but do you know how it relates to your health? The Enneagram is all about why we do what we do, and that includes how we become well. In this episode, Rebekah is uncovering how...
THE HEALTHY MYTH Episode 031 What if I told you that we have been living with the wrong idea of what it means to be healthy? Health is so much more than a number on a scale, how you look in the mirror or what latest diet craze you are on this month. Striving towards...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.