WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR LABS ARE NORMAL.
Even though you still don't feel great
When you feel something is off within your body, lab tests are meant to serve as an indicator of your health. What happens then, when your lab results come back normal and you still feel as though that you are unwell? In this podcast episode, Rebekah discusses why lab results can come back normal even when you feel like something is off, and what you can do to start feeling better.
- Understand the meaning of lab results and how they are interpreted.
- Why you can receive normal results and still feel unwell.
- How adjunct therapy can help you find a solution.
- The importance of gut health.
- Eat or avoid the right foods for your condition.
THE HEALTHY MYTH Episode 031 What if I told you that we have been living with the wrong idea of what it means to be healthy? Health is so much more than a number on a scale, how you look in the mirror or what latest diet craze you are on this month. Striving towards...
SEND THEM PACKING Back to School with Good Food Episode 030 Back to school can be a hectic time of year! Healthy eating at school (or at work or church) can feel challenging because you’re going against the flow of what many other people do, but that doesn’t mean you...
NO MORE PICKY EATERS How to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy Episode 026 When you think of a kid’s diet, you may imagine all the foods you wish you could eat on a regular basis. Pizza, chicken nuggets, cookies, potato chips, mac and cheese, and ice cream. As adults, we...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.