WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR LABS ARE NORMAL.
Even though you still don't feel great
When you feel something is off within your body, lab tests are meant to serve as an indicator of your health. What happens then, when your lab results come back normal and you still feel as though that you are unwell? In this podcast episode, Rebekah discusses why lab results can come back normal even when you feel like something is off, and what you can do to start feeling better.
- Understand the meaning of lab results and how they are interpreted.
- Why you can receive normal results and still feel unwell.
- How adjunct therapy can help you find a solution.
- The importance of gut health.
- Eat or avoid the right foods for your condition.
NO MORE PICKY EATERS How to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy Episode 026 When you think of a kid’s diet, you may imagine all the foods you wish you could eat on a regular basis. Pizza, chicken nuggets, cookies, potato chips, mac and cheese, and ice cream. As adults, we...
WHEN BEING HEALTHY DOES MORE HARM THAN GOOD Episode 025 When we think of healthy, we associate that word with positivity. Health, for many of us, often conjures up an image of someone who is thin, lean, and toned. We think of health, and we think of someone who has...
FEELING HORMONAL Is Estrogen Dominance Making You Feel “Out of Whack”? Episode 024 We all know that hormones have a significant influence over our health and how we feel, so what happens if one of your hormones is “off”? In today’s world, estrogen dominance is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.