NATURAL REMEDIES FOR ALLERGIES
If you dread the spring because you know your allergies will flare up, or feel plagued by allergy symptoms all year, you know how frustrating dealing with allergies can be. In this podcast episode, Rebekah will be discussing everything allergy related; from seasonal allergies to long-term chronic allergies. You will learn the common causes of allergies, and how to improve and better manage your symptoms and reactions. The connection between allergies, your immune system, and digestive system will be explored, as well as the connection to environmental toxins. You will also be given supplement and dietary suggestions that may help to support a reduction in allergy symptoms.
- Understanding the symptoms of seasonal allergies and chronic allergies.
- How allergies relate to health in general.
- Nutritional recommendations for improving allergies.
Links & References:
- Episode 002: How to Use Nutrition to Change Your Health
- Episode 004: Hidden Problems In Your Diet And How To Find Them
- Episode 020: Are Toxins Making You Fat, Sick & Crazy?
- You Are Well's Virtual Dispensary – View “Product Catalog” > Shop by Dispensary Categories > Allergies
IS YOUR POOP PERFECT? Episode 023 Poop may be a taboo topic, but it is one that we should be having a discussion about. Your poop can be a major indicator of your overall health, especially when it comes to your digestive health. In this episode, Rebekah discusses...
NUTRITION FOR ANXIETY Episode 021 Anxiety is a mental health disorder that is becoming more and more common in today’s world. No one person experiences anxiety the same, nor does anxiety have the same root cause in everyone. However, many people with anxiety...
ARE TOXINS MAKING YOU FAT, SICK & CRAZY? Episode 020 This post contains affiliate links. Every day, we are exposed to thousands of toxins. In this podcast episode, Rebekah discusses the idea of “toxic overload” and what this means in regards to our...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.