NATURAL REMEDIES FOR ALLERGIES
If you dread the spring because you know your allergies will flare up, or feel plagued by allergy symptoms all year, you know how frustrating dealing with allergies can be. In this podcast episode, Rebekah will be discussing everything allergy related; from seasonal allergies to long-term chronic allergies. You will learn the common causes of allergies, and how to improve and better manage your symptoms and reactions. The connection between allergies, your immune system, and digestive system will be explored, as well as the connection to environmental toxins. You will also be given supplement and dietary suggestions that may help to support a reduction in allergy symptoms.
- Understanding the symptoms of seasonal allergies and chronic allergies.
- How allergies relate to health in general.
- Nutritional recommendations for improving allergies.
Links & References:
- Episode 002: How to Use Nutrition to Change Your Health
- Episode 004: Hidden Problems In Your Diet And How To Find Them
- Episode 020: Are Toxins Making You Fat, Sick & Crazy?
- You Are Well's Virtual Dispensary – View “Product Catalog” > Shop by Dispensary Categories > Allergies
NO MORE PICKY EATERS How to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy Episode 026 When you think of a kid’s diet, you may imagine all the foods you wish you could eat on a regular basis. Pizza, chicken nuggets, cookies, potato chips, mac and cheese, and ice cream. As adults, we...
WHEN BEING HEALTHY DOES MORE HARM THAN GOOD Episode 025 When we think of healthy, we associate that word with positivity. Health, for many of us, often conjures up an image of someone who is thin, lean, and toned. We think of health, and we think of someone who has...
FEELING HORMONAL Is Estrogen Dominance Making You Feel “Out of Whack”? Episode 024 We all know that hormones have a significant influence over our health and how we feel, so what happens if one of your hormones is “off”? In today’s world, estrogen dominance is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.