What if you could have nutrition consulting & mentoring, group therapy, cooking lessons, and mom BFFs together in a virtual space?
It would be amazing, right?
That’s what this group is all about. The Moms Wellness Academy is a 6-month group program designed for moms who are looking for quality education coupled with practical application and community accountability. Our goal is to teach you the many facets of truly healthy nutrition, give you the tools to apply those principles to your real life, and create a tight-knit community. We want to hold you up when you need support and celebrate with you when you have a success.
This group is perfect for you if you…
- Are ready for lasting changes that can realistically be made in your family’s life
- Have tried to “get healthy” with diets, exercise, and products, but have struggled to achieve lasting results
- Are experiencing health issues and want to learn more about your options to achieving better health
- Want to ensure your kids are getting the best nutrition for all aspects of their health
- Suffer from “mom malaise” – aka a general feeling of discomfort, illness, or uneasiness from unidentifiable causes – and are ready to change that for good
- Are a go-getter but could use someone to guide you down the right path
- Want to know you’re not alone and to be a part of a community that provides support, encouragement, and accountability.
Book a complimentary 20 minute Discovery Call with You Are Well™’s founder, Rebekah Fedrowitz, to learn more about the program and see if it’s the right fit for you.
Limited space available — don’t miss out on your spot! Book your call today.
There is so much information out there, and it takes a lot of time to read about and decipher what’s accurate. This program takes away the work and gives you what you need to know. The best thing is that it's easy and accessible! And you'll get farther than you ever could on your own.
Weekly engagements including:
- Education nutrition & health webinars so you can be empowered to make the right decisions for you and your family
- Cooking lessons and demos to help you feel confident in the kitchen
- Live Q&A sessions for personalized support where you need it most
- Guest speakers to provide you with insights for all aspects of your health
- Practical downloads and printables like grocery lists and serving recommendations, so you can apply & use the information even on the go
- Group Challenges to motivate you
- A support partner for encouragement and accountability
- AND MORE!
By being part of the Moms Wellness Academy, you will gain…
- Nutrition & Health Blueprint You’ll have the facts and the tools you need so you don’t have to guess and hope you’re doing the right thing.
- Freedom from Dieting No more diets, restrictive plans, or bland meals. Your future is full of delicious foods and freedom from the cyclical dieting pattern so you accomplish your health goals once and for all!
- Energy With improved nutrition and a balanced body, you’ll feel a refreshed and renewed sense of energy.
- Wellbeing The right nutrition for you and your family for a proactive approach to lasting health.
- Awareness of Options An understand of the correlation of all the aspects of your health and a knowledge of the options available to you and your family.
- A Tribe A supportive group of friends who get you and what you’re going through.
What you will learn in the Moms Wellness Academy:
- Nutrition fundamentals and how to structure your diet for balanced nutrition
- Foundational principles of natural and holistic health
- The nutrition connection – the impact of nutrition and digestion on all other facets of your health
- Understanding the importance of organic and non-GMO foods
- How hidden food allergies and sensitivities could be affecting you
- Using nutrition as a first-line of defense against illnesses
- Cooking tips & tricks that make healthy cooking easier and more accessible in your busy life
- Grocery shopping and meal planning
- Exercise recommendations and how to determine what’s right for you
- Lifestyle and environmental factors, such as stress management and sleep, that impact your health
- Recommendations for specific nutrition protocols
- And SO much more!
PLUS – specific topics based on YOUR needs! We take into account each of the members of the Moms Wellness Academy and customize the educational topics to ensure you learn everything you need for you and your family.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q: What if my schedule doesn’t allow me to join live calls?
A: That’s ok! All the calls will be recorded so you can listen at a time that is convenient for you. For the live Q&A calls, you will have the opportunity to pre-submit questions for a live answer, or you can always post them to the group.
Q: I know the basics of healthy eating, will this program still benefit me?
A: Yes, absolutely! Knowing the basics will give you a leg-up on learning the more in-depth topics, and who knows, we might reveal a myth or two that are game-changers as to why things haven’t been working for you.
Q: I’m not a mom, can I still join?
A: This program is exclusively for moms, but we will have other programs available in the future. Be sure to sign up for our email list to be notified when those become available.
Q: I really need help getting my family onboard with healthy eating. Will this course cover that?
A: Yes, it will! Knowing what to do is only half the battle. Actually doing it is the other half and one we plan to spend a lot of time on. Whether that means how to cook in the midst of your busy schedule, or get your kids involved in the kitchen, or convince your husband that your healthy meal is more appealing than his bag of chips, you will have both expert and community support to help you break through those challenges.
Q: I’m not sure “natural health” is right for me and my family? How much will we have to give up to make this work?
A: Natural doesn’t mean deprived; we hope that, in the end, you won’t feel like you’re giving up anything. That said, there will usually be changes and adjustments to the way you’re currently doing things, but what you decide to give up or change is ultimately up to you. There are no requirements or restrictions that we demand from all of our participants. This journey is very individualized and is based, not only on your preferences and abilities, but also on your specific health needs. We believe natural can actually work for everyone in their own unique way.
Q: Will I get a structured nutrition and exercise program to follow?
A: Since nutrition and health are so individualized and personal your needs, conditions, and lifestyle, we do not provide a rigid plan that you have to follow. Instead, our goal is to teach you the principles that you can apply to your life, and through the group support and live Q&A calls, we can help you customize those principles to develop your own plans for easier and more effective implementation.
Q: What if I can’t implement all of the things you teach? Will I still see changes and improvement?
A: We don’t expect you to be able to implement everything, at least not at first! Some of the things we recommend take time to build up to. You may not buy all organic foods or cook every meal from scratch, and that’s completely okay! Our goal is to meet you where you are and walk with you to whatever point you are comfortable going. Hopefully over time, you’ll begin to apply more and more of the principles you learn in the Academy, but it certainly doesn’t all have to be applied within the 6 month scope of the program.
Program start date: Coming Soon!
(You get access to the private community the minute you join!)
$129/month for 6 months
Or get 1 month FREE with a 1-time payment of $645
Are you ready to be an informed and empowered health ally for yourself and you family?
Book a free 20 minute discovery call with You Are Well™’s founder, Rebekah Fedrowitz, to learn more about the program and see if the Moms Wellness Academy is the right fit for you.
Ready to join and prefer to skip the Discovery Call? Click here to apply today!