Lemon Rosemary Shrimp Bowl
- 1 cup short grain brown rice, prepared according to directions
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets (about 1 large bunch cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp (with or without tails based on preference)
- Himalayan Crystal Salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Common Food Allergens
FREE FROM: gluten, dairy, corn, soy, eggs, nightshades, sugar
CONTAINS: citrus, shellfish
- Shrimp: high in protein, selenium, and B12
- Garlic: high in vitamins K, C, and folate; good source of fiber
- Lemon: citric acid, vitamin C, and potassium
SERVES: 4 People
- Cook brown rice according to directions, seasoning with salt and pepper as desired.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté until lightly browned. Add 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, onion, rosemary, and broccoli to the pan. Season liberally with salt and cook about 5 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Add remaining oil and vinegar and the shrimp to the pan. Cook 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until shrimp is opaque and fully cooked. Season with additional salt as desired.
- Place rice in the bottom of individual serving bowls. Top with shrimp and vegetable mixture and serve immediately.