NO MORE PICKY EATERS
How to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy
When you think of a kid’s diet, you may imagine all the foods you wish you could eat on a regular basis. Pizza, chicken nuggets, cookies, potato chips, mac and cheese, and ice cream. As adults, we are often led to believe that kids just do not want to or like to eat healthy. However, the fact is, kids can and do like healthy food. It is a myth that kids are incapable of being healthy eaters who enjoy things like vegetables. In this podcast episode, Rebekah discusses the myths around kids and healthy eating. She discusses what kids really need in their diets in terms of nutrients, including food choices that are great for kids. She also gives strategies to help parents improve their child’s diet in a way that kids can begin to naturally eat and enjoy healthy foods.
- Discussing the stigma around kids and healthy eating.
- Myths regarding kids and their nutritional needs.
- What types of foods should be prominent in a kid’s diet.
- How to get kids eating healthier and interested in healthy eating.
Links & References:
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 9 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 040 The Enneagram & Health series with the 9 types. People that are in this type are known for being the peacemakers and really crave a calm environment. The 9 type is great at being flexible and supportive of...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 9 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 040 TThe Enneagram & Health series with the 9 types. People that are in this type are known for being the peacemakers and really crave a calm environment. The 9 type is great at being flexible and supportive of...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 8 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 039 The Enneagram & Health series with the 8 types. People that are in this type are known for being very confident, passionate and assertive. The 8 type is great at standing up for others and protecting what is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.