IS YOUR POOP PERFECT?
Poop may be a taboo topic, but it is one that we should be having a discussion about. Your poop can be a major indicator of your overall health, especially when it comes to your digestive health. In this episode, Rebekah discusses what constitutes a healthy versus non-healthy poop. She will talk specifically about the connection between your poop and your gut health, and explain how your poop can provide insight into your overall health. You will be given suggestions on what to do if your poop is unhealthy, and if your pooping habits are irregular or abnormal. She will also be giving tips on things you can do to improve your poop, so you can feel better about your bathroom habits.
- Why you should start looking at your poop.
- The connection between your poop and gut health.
- What constitutes healthy versus non-healthy poop.
- Signs your poop may be a symptom of other health issues.
- How to improve your poop.
Links & References:
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR ALLERGIES Episode 022 If you dread the spring because you know your allergies will flare up, or feel plagued by allergy symptoms all year, you know how frustrating dealing with allergies can be. In this podcast episode, Rebekah will be discussing...
NUTRITION FOR ANXIETY Episode 021 Anxiety is a mental health disorder that is becoming more and more common in today’s world. No one person experiences anxiety the same, nor does anxiety have the same root cause in everyone. However, many people with anxiety...
ARE TOXINS MAKING YOU FAT, SICK & CRAZY? Episode 020 This post contains affiliate links. Every day, we are exposed to thousands of toxins. In this podcast episode, Rebekah discusses the idea of “toxic overload” and what this means in regards to our...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.