HOW TO USE NUTRITION TO CHANGE YOUR HEALTH
“Food as medicine” is a concept that is rapidly gaining attention, and more and more people are turning to their diet to help with various health conditions. But do you fully understand how nutrition connects with all health? And more importantly, how can you begin making the necessary changes that create the balanced diet necessary for optimal health?
Find out all of this and more in this episode of the You Are Well Health Podcast.
- What nutrition really encompasses and what is holistic nutrition.
- What is holistic nutrition.
- The impact of nutrition on all of our health.
- The foundations of a truly balanced diet.
- Recommended servings and sources for diet categories, including proteins, vegetables, grains, legumes, nuts, and oils.
- How much water you should be drinking.
- Ways to start making changes to your diet.
Links & References:
- Nutrition Fundamentals Online Course
- Episode 001: The Science & The Story of Mind-Body-Spirit Wellness
- Free Balanced Day Nutrition Guide when you join our community.
THE KETO DIET P.S. About the B.S. Bonus Episode 01 The Keto Diet is all the rage lately, but it is everything it’s cracked up to be? Find out in this P.S. About the B.S. bonus episode. Listen & subscribe on [icon name="apple" class="" unprefixed_class=""] iTunes |...
A HEALING MINDSET Changing the Beliefs that Keep You Stuck in Sickness | A Conversation with Karen Delano Episode 011 Do you ever feel like no matter what you do to improve your health, it's just not working? Maybe mindset has something to do with it. In this...
NUTRITIONAL REMEDIES FOR HEARTBURN & INDIGESTION Episode 010 The cause of heartburn, indigestion, and acid reflux is one of the most misunderstood digestive issues. Because it’s so misunderstood and often misdiagnosed, the treatment methods can end up making the...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.