HIDDEN PROBLEMS IN YOUR DIET
…and how to find them.
Did you know the healthy foods you are eating could be making you feel worse instead of better? Sometimes we have hidden reactions to the very foods we think we should be eating that could be contributing to acne, inability to lose weight, chronic bloating, fatigue, anxiety, and more. Find out more about food reactions, what they do, and why they are often hidden!
- What are food sensitivities and how are they different than food allergies and intolerances.
- Why people often don’t know they have food sensitivities.
- The impact of food sensitives on our digestive system and other areas of our health.
- Signs & symptoms of hidden food sensitivities.
- Steps you can take to determine whether you may have food sensitivities.
THE KETO DIET P.S. About the B.S. Bonus Episode 01 The Keto Diet is all the rage lately, but it is everything it’s cracked up to be? Find out in this P.S. About the B.S. bonus episode. Listen & subscribe on [icon name="apple" class="" unprefixed_class=""] iTunes |...
A HEALING MINDSET Changing the Beliefs that Keep You Stuck in Sickness | A Conversation with Karen Delano Episode 011 Do you ever feel like no matter what you do to improve your health, it's just not working? Maybe mindset has something to do with it. In this...
NUTRITIONAL REMEDIES FOR HEARTBURN & INDIGESTION Episode 010 The cause of heartburn, indigestion, and acid reflux is one of the most misunderstood digestive issues. Because it’s so misunderstood and often misdiagnosed, the treatment methods can end up making the...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.