- 1 ½ cup quinoa
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 3-4 leaves fresh basil
- 6-8 leaves fresh oregano
- ½ tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 small shallot, finely minced
- Himalayan Crystal Salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Common Food Allergens
FREE FROM: wheat, dairy, eggs, corn, soy, nuts, nightshades, citrus
- Quinoa: protein (only grain that is a complete protein), iron, phosphorus, B vitamins, vitamin E
Pair with these Recipes
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Transfer cooked quinoa to a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice and zest until emulsified. Drizzle over quinoa and stir to combine.
- Coarsely chop fresh herbs. Add chopped herbs and shallot to the quinoa. Season with salt and pepper to desired taste. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.