Fish en Papillote with Summer Vegetables
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large zucchini, julienned
- 1 large squash, julienned
- 1 orange bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan Crystal Salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 – 20” pieces of parchment paper
- 4 – 6 oz pieces wild caught salmon
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced (about 8 slices total)
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup white wine
Common Food Allergens
FREE FROM: wheat, dairy, eggs, corn, soy, nuts, citrus
- Salmon: excellent source of protein and essential fatty acids
- Vegetables: fiber, vitamins, and minerals
Pair with these Recipes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place garlic, onion, zucchini, squash, pepper, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place a quarter of the vegetable mixture in the center of each piece of parchment paper, then top with a fillet of salmon. Top salmon with two lemon slices, a sprig of thyme and rosemary, and a tablespoon of white wine.
- Gather two sides the parchment paper above the salmon and fold down several times. Then fold the open ends inwards to fully enclose the packet.
- Place the packets on a large baking sheet. Bake about 10-12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove from the oven. Place the packets on a plate, cut or unroll to open, and serve immediately.