Is Estrogen Dominance Making You Feel “Out of Whack”?
We all know that hormones have a significant influence over our health and how we feel, so what happens if one of your hormones is “off”? In today’s world, estrogen dominance is becoming increasingly more common due to it being influenced by things like stress, environmental toxins, and diet. In this episode, Rebekah will teach you about estrogen dominance; from what it means, to the signs and symptoms of it. Estrogen dominance is connected to many areas of our health. Rebekah will be discussing which of these areas estrogen dominance is often connected with, and she will give suggestions on how you can improve these areas of your health.
- What is estrogen dominance.
- Symptoms of estrogen dominance and signs you have it.
- Areas of your health that may be a factor for estrogen dominance.
- How to improve estrogen dominance.
- Diet, environmental, and supplement recommendations.
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 5 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 036 Our conversations about the Enneagram & Health are continuing with the 5 types. Fives are typically very focused, curious, and thoughtful. They have a desire to learn, but can easily find themselves...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 4 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 035 The Enneagram & Health series with the 4 types. People in this type tends to driven by their desire to be unique. They are often creative and emotional, sometimes to the point of being "dramatic" or...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 3 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 034 We’re back for the next episode in the Enneagram & Health series, and this episode is all about the 3 types. The 3 types are multitaskers with the drive to accomplish and succeed, but sometimes this drive can lead...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.