ENNEAGRAM TYPE 6
Enneagram & Health Series
The Enneagram & Health series continues with the 6 types. People in this type tend to be driven by their desire to feel safe and secure which can negatively cause them to respond from a place of fear. They are often faithful, loyal, and committed, which makes them some of the best friends to have around.
In this episode, Rebekah explores more of the characteristics and drivers for type 6s, and she gives four steps to help the 6's achieve full body, mind, and spirit wellness.
- What it’s like to be an Enneagram 6
- Key characteristics and drivers for 6 types
- A conversation with Jenny Lynne, an Enneagram 6
- Maintaining the right motivations for being healthy for 6 types
- Tips for being healthy as a 6 type
Links & References:
- You Are Well Health Membership
- Join our conversation on Instagram & Facebook for more Enneagram resources
- Sign up to receive the Enneagram & Health devotions sent between episodes. If you miss a devotion, the entire devotion series is available on the Membership.
- Connect with Jenny Lynne, our Type 6 guest, at JennyLynneStroup.com//a>
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 5 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 036 Our conversations about the Enneagram & Health are continuing with the 5 types. Fives are typically very focused, curious, and thoughtful. They have a desire to learn, but can easily find themselves...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 4 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 035 The Enneagram & Health series with the 4 types. People in this type tends to driven by their desire to be unique. They are often creative and emotional, sometimes to the point of being "dramatic" or...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 3 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 034 We’re back for the next episode in the Enneagram & Health series, and this episode is all about the 3 types. The 3 types are multitaskers with the drive to accomplish and succeed, but sometimes this drive can lead...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Don't miss an episode
Sign up for our email list to get new episode updates delivered right to your inbox.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.