ENNEAGRAM TYPE 2
Enneagram & Health Series
The Enneagram & Health series continues with Type 2. As we learned in the last episode, the Enneagram is a powerful tool that can be used to help transform our body, mind, and spirit health.
The 2 types are the nurturers, givers and love to serve others, but as a 2 type it can be hard to make space for themselves, it causes them to sacrifice their health and limit their wellbeing that prevent them from serving others, but it doesn't have to be that way. In this episode, Rebekah explores the characteristics and drivers for the 2 type and uncovers how to use those core motivations to create a healthy lifestyle.
- What it’s like to be an Enneagram 2
- Key characteristics and drivers for 2 types
- A conversation with Amber, an Enneagram 2
- Maintaining the right motivations for being healthy for 2 types
- Tips for being healthy as a 2 type
Links & References:
*Includes affiliate links.
- You Are Well Health Membership
- The Next Right Thing by Emily Freeman
- The Giving Tree
- Join our conversation on Instagram & Facebook for more Enneagram resources
- Connect with Amber, our Type 2 guest, at My Jars of Clay
- Sign up to receive the Enneagram & Health devotions sent between episodes. If you miss a devotion, the entire devotion series is available on the Membership.
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 6 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 037 The Enneagram & Health series continues with the 6 types. People in this type tend to be driven by their desire to feel safe and secure which can negatively cause them to respond from a place of fear. They...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 5 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 036 Our conversations about the Enneagram & Health are continuing with the 5 types. Fives are typically very focused, curious, and thoughtful. They have a desire to learn, but can easily find themselves...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 4 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 035 The Enneagram & Health series with the 4 types. People in this type tends to driven by their desire to be unique. They are often creative and emotional, sometimes to the point of being "dramatic" or...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Don't miss an episode
Sign up for our email list to get new episode updates delivered right to your inbox.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.