ENNEAGRAM & HEALTH SERIES
The Enneagram & Health series continues with Type 2. As we learned in the last episode, the Enneagram is a powerful tool that can be used to help transform our body, mind, and spirit health.
The 2 types are the nurturers, givers and love to serve others, but as a 2 type it can be hard to make space for themselves, it causes them to sacrifice their health and limit their wellbeing that prevent them from serving others, but it doesn't have to be that way. In this episode, Rebekah explores the characteristics and drivers for the 2 type and uncovers how to use those core motivations to create a healthy lifestyle.
- What it’s like to be an Enneagram 2
- Key characteristics and drivers for 2 types
- A conversation with Amber, an Enneagram 2
- Maintaining the right motivations for being healthy for 2 types
- Tips for being healthy as a 2 type
ENNEAGRAM & HEALTH SERIES Intro & Type 1 Episode 032 You may have heard of the Enneagram, but do you know how it relates to your health? The Enneagram is all about why we do what we do, and that includes how we become well. In this episode, Rebekah is uncovering how...
THE HEALTHY MYTH Episode 031 What if I told you that we have been living with the wrong idea of what it means to be healthy? Health is so much more than a number on a scale, how you look in the mirror or what latest diet craze you are on this month. Striving towards...
SEND THEM PACKING Back to School with Good Food Episode 030 Back to school can be a hectic time of year! Healthy eating at school (or at work or church) can feel challenging because you’re going against the flow of what many other people do, but that doesn’t mean you...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.