SEND THEM PACKING
Back to School with Good Food
Back to school can be a hectic time of year! Healthy eating at school (or at work or church) can feel challenging because you’re going against the flow of what many other people do, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find simple ways to make it work for you and your family. In this episode, Rebekah & Crystal share tips to help your family eat healthy and safe this school year.
- Challenges with eating healthy at school
- Handling food sensitivities and allergies
- Ways to make healthy eating work
- Communicating with teachers
- Making a difference for this year and the future
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 5 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 036 Our conversations about the Enneagram & Health are continuing with the 5 types. Fives are typically very focused, curious, and thoughtful. They have a desire to learn, but can easily find themselves...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 4 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 035 The Enneagram & Health series with the 4 types. People in this type tends to driven by their desire to be unique. They are often creative and emotional, sometimes to the point of being "dramatic" or...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 3 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 034 We’re back for the next episode in the Enneagram & Health series, and this episode is all about the 3 types. The 3 types are multitaskers with the drive to accomplish and succeed, but sometimes this drive can lead...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.