Common Food Allergens
FREE FROM: wheat/gluten, dairy, eggs, corn, soy, nuts, nightshades, citrus
- Avocado: monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, B vitamins, and fiber
- Coconut Oil: medium chain fatty acids
- Cacao: flavonoids (helpful in reducing free radicals), phenols, magnesium
- Melt coconut oil in a double boiler.
- Finely dice the avocado (works best if you slice both ways while still in the skin). Remove the melted coconut oil from the double boiler and add in the diced avocado. Using a hand mixer, blend on high speed until pureed and smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients in the avocado blend until well combined.
- Line a small baking sheet or dish with wax paper. Transfer the fudge to the dish and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight to set. Remove the wax paper from the dish and slice the fudge into bite size squares. Serve immediately or store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.