A HEALING MINDSET
Changing the Beliefs that Keep You Stuck in Sickness | A Conversation with Karen Delano
Do you ever feel like no matter what you do to improve your health, it's just not working? Maybe mindset has something to do with it. In this conversation with Karen Delano, learn how beliefs and subconscious mindsets could be inadvertently keeping you trapped, and some steps you can take to begin reframing how you see things so you can finally reach your goals.
- How your mind is subconsciously working to protect you.
- What happens when that protection is actually working against you.
- How to uncover beliefs that are keeping you stuck.
- Questions to ask yourself to improve your mindset.
- Steps to take today to create a more healing mindset.
NO MORE PICKY EATERS How to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy Episode 026 When you think of a kid’s diet, you may imagine all the foods you wish you could eat on a regular basis. Pizza, chicken nuggets, cookies, potato chips, mac and cheese, and ice cream. As adults, we...
WHEN BEING HEALTHY DOES MORE HARM THAN GOOD Episode 025 When we think of healthy, we associate that word with positivity. Health, for many of us, often conjures up an image of someone who is thin, lean, and toned. We think of health, and we think of someone who has...
FEELING HORMONAL Is Estrogen Dominance Making You Feel “Out of Whack”? Episode 024 We all know that hormones have a significant influence over our health and how we feel, so what happens if one of your hormones is “off”? In today’s world, estrogen dominance is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.