5 KEYS TO EFFECTIVE WEIGHT LOSS
The elusive mystery of losing weight and actually keeping it off has kept many women confused and frustrated. Did you know that stress related to weight loss can actually be counter-productive to your efforts? Rebekah is no stranger to this cycle of frustration, and in this episode, she shares her five tips to lose weight and keep it off. Imagine the freedom you could experience if weight were not a constant focus and you were able to learn to love and nourish your body no matter what yet hopefully achieve the weight loss you are hoping for.
- Redefining the connection between weight and health
- Top five ways to lose weight and keep it off
- Why counting calories is not a good approach to weight loss
- Why “fad diets” may or may not be effective
- How you can experience freedom from weight challenges
Links & References:
- Environmental Working Group's Dirty Dozen
NO MORE PICKY EATERS How to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy Episode 026 When you think of a kid’s diet, you may imagine all the foods you wish you could eat on a regular basis. Pizza, chicken nuggets, cookies, potato chips, mac and cheese, and ice cream. As adults, we...
WHEN BEING HEALTHY DOES MORE HARM THAN GOOD Episode 025 When we think of healthy, we associate that word with positivity. Health, for many of us, often conjures up an image of someone who is thin, lean, and toned. We think of health, and we think of someone who has...
FEELING HORMONAL Is Estrogen Dominance Making You Feel “Out of Whack”? Episode 024 We all know that hormones have a significant influence over our health and how we feel, so what happens if one of your hormones is “off”? In today’s world, estrogen dominance is...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.