5 KEYS TO EFFECTIVE WEIGHT LOSS
The elusive mystery of losing weight and actually keeping it off has kept many women confused and frustrated. Did you know that stress related to weight loss can actually be counter-productive to your efforts? Rebekah is no stranger to this cycle of frustration, and in this episode, she shares her five tips to lose weight and keep it off. Imagine the freedom you could experience if weight were not a constant focus and you were able to learn to love and nourish your body no matter what yet hopefully achieve the weight loss you are hoping for.
- Redefining the connection between weight and health
- Top five ways to lose weight and keep it off
- Why counting calories is not a good approach to weight loss
- Why “fad diets” may or may not be effective
- How you can experience freedom from weight challenges
Links & References:
- Environmental Working Group's Dirty Dozen
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 6 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 037 The Enneagram & Health series continues with the 6 types. People in this type tend to be driven by their desire to feel safe and secure which can negatively cause them to respond from a place of fear. They...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 5 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 036 Our conversations about the Enneagram & Health are continuing with the 5 types. Fives are typically very focused, curious, and thoughtful. They have a desire to learn, but can easily find themselves...
ENNEAGRAM TYPE 4 Enneagram & Health Series Episode 035 The Enneagram & Health series with the 4 types. People in this type tends to driven by their desire to be unique. They are often creative and emotional, sometimes to the point of being "dramatic" or...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.