HIDDEN PROBLEMS IN YOUR DIET
…and how to find them.
Did you know the healthy foods you are eating could be making you feel worse instead of better? Sometimes we have hidden reactions to the very foods we think we should be eating that could be contributing to acne, inability to lose weight, chronic bloating, fatigue, anxiety, and more. Find out more about food reactions, what they do, and why they are often hidden!
- What are food sensitivities and how are they different than food allergies and intolerances.
- Why people often don’t know they have food sensitivities.
- The impact of food sensitives on our digestive system and other areas of our health.
- Signs & symptoms of hidden food sensitivities.
- Steps you can take to determine whether you may have food sensitivities.
OVERCOMING FEAR & TAKING BACK THE POWER IN YOUR HEALTH DECISIONS A Conversation with Emily Brown Episode 007 When it comes to health, fear is everywhere! From life-threatening illnesses sick to the serious side effects of medications, or the dangers of plastics to...
5 KEYS TO EFFECTIVE WEIGHT LOSS Episode 006 The elusive mystery of losing weight and actually keeping it off has kept many women confused and frustrated. Did you know that stress related to weight loss can actually be counter-productive to your efforts? Rebekah is no...
RECLAIM YOUR PANTRY Building a Healthy Food Source to Feed Your Family with Mira Dessy, NE, BCHHP Episode 005 Mira Dessy, The Ingredient Guru, has been researching for years to discover what is in our food. In this episode, she will teach you how to uncover the...
We love hearing from you!
Have a question or want to leave some love in our inbox? Let us know in the form below, or you can always pop into our Facebook Community to chat with us there.
Leave a Review
Love the You Are Well Health Podcast? Let other people know by leaving a review on iTunes.
Here are a few step-by-step instructions to help make it simple:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab and find “You Are Well Health Podcast”.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Scroll down to “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating, then click “Write a Review”.
- If you're not already logged in, enter your iTunes password to login.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review. Tap “Send” to finalize.
- If necessary, follow any additional instructions from iTunes to create a user name.
We periodically select reviewers to receive a gift as a small token of our appreciation. If you've left a review for the You Are Well Health Podcast, let us know here.